Dress My Event has the only white dance floor in town!

Dress My Event has the only white dance floor in town!
White Dance Floor at Five Oaks

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Rachael's Ramon-Pepin Wedding Reception

I am so excited for my dear friend Rachael's wedding reception this weekend! I will be helping her set up tomorrow and the reception is on Saturday, Dec. 19th. the crazy girl decided to elope and get married in Eureka Springs (late October) but fortunately she is having a reception here in town right before the holidays so that her family and friends can celeberate her marriage. I ordered awesome satin table runners and the color is sooooo Rachael, she picked out venitian blue, its like a good solid rich blue. I am really excited to see how good its all going to look when it gets put together. I hope to post pictures next week, so check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment