Dress My Event has the only white dance floor in town!

Dress My Event has the only white dance floor in town!
White Dance Floor at Five Oaks

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Custom made wedding tags

Another great find on etsy.com! Custom made wedding tags are a great idea for a wishing tree, packages for out of town guests, part of party favors and can also be made with coordinating items for your wedding. My personal favorite would be to use it on a wishing tree, have people write the bride an groom a little wish on the backside for later! seller on etsy is littlestationaryco.  I am sure that if you are interested I have wonderful friends in the Tulsa Wedding Society who could also provide you with matching place cards, wishing tree cards, favor tags, menus, programs and on and on!

No comments:

Post a Comment