Dress My Event has the only white dance floor in town!

Dress My Event has the only white dance floor in town!
White Dance Floor at Five Oaks

Monday, December 7, 2009

Leal-Stall Wedding at Dresser Mansion





I met the bride, Lori Leal, through her mom whom I used to work with back in my office days! Such a sweet family all the way around! Lori picked navy as her linens, gold overlays and white centerpeices. It was simple yet elegant, just like the bride! I got to the Dresser Mansion as early as possible and started laying out the linens, overlays and unpacking the vases. Lori picked white hydrangeas and lilies for her centerpeices and they added a nice touch!

 I hope Lori and her new husband Jacob had a FUNtastic wedding and I wish them the best of luck on their year long trip to China!

No comments:

Post a Comment