Dress My Event has the only white dance floor in town!

Dress My Event has the only white dance floor in town!
White Dance Floor at Five Oaks

Monday, December 7, 2009

Erica Stephenson Scott Wedding at Five Oaks



I loved EVERYTHING about this wedding! The bride, the vendors she chose (like me!) and the actual party! I had the pleasure to not only provide the rentals and white dance floor for this bride, but I also have had the pleasure to work with her on other weddings, as she is the fabulous Erica Scott of Erica Weddings!

Erica talked me into purchasing the white dance floor, by far the largest expense yet the largest success for Dress My Event. I took the risk and it paid off all thanks to Erica!

I also attended the wedding as a guest and it has been the best wedding I've been too (of course in addition to MY wedding!) by far! I had such a great time....until the wedding was over and it was time to clean up!

This girl knows how to throw a wedding! Check her out at http://www.erica-weddings.com/ and check out my white dance floor!

No comments:

Post a Comment