Dress My Event has the only white dance floor in town!

Dress My Event has the only white dance floor in town!
White Dance Floor at Five Oaks

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Yaffe Wedding Rehearsal at the Barn


I was so excited to be contacted my wedding planner Erica Scott on the rehearsal dinner for this bride. This was my first time doing a delivery at the Barn so I was very curious as to what it would look like. It was literally a barn, but it was awesome! Well maintained and NO horses, don't worry, its not used for it's barn qualities any longer. The theme was a classy western/country, really hard to explain. The weather was great for mid November, not freezing at all. The good thing about events out at the Barn is that the proceeds go to charity! Unfortunately, I only handled the rentals for the rehearsal because the venue for the actual wedding was held at Camp Loughridge and they already provide eveything. Eitherway, one of my good friends Paula, who owns Paper Girl invitations store provided the invitations for this wedding and Erica coordinated it, so I know all around it was a fabulous wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment